With party season coming up we all need a delicious hangover cure to get us through the day and this dish doesn’t disappoint.
Whether it’s the work Christmas party or a ‘quick drink’ that turned into stumbling home at 4am, we are all sure to experience a hangover in the next couple of months.
And we don’t know about you but when we are hanging we tend to dive into last nights left over pizza slices or head to the pub for a full English breakfast.
But why choose between the two when you could combine the greasy goodness in the ultimate hangover cure?
Well TikToker Em, otherwise known as Myriadrecipes, has come up with the full-English pizza and it has our mouths watering – even without an absurd intake of booze beforehand.
Don’t worry, we won’t gatekeep it, but you can thank us later when your hangover vanishes one bite at a time.
- 1 x store-bought Margherita pizza
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 breakfast sausages, remove the meat from their skins
- 1 tbsp TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 streaky bacon rashers, sliced
- 1 inch black pudding, crumbled
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 egg
- A generous drizzle of TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C Fan (follow your store-bought pizza’s instructions).
- Place a frying pan on medium heat. Drizzle in your vegetable oil and add in your breakfast sausage meat. Break up the meat until a crumbly texture has formed.
- Fry for 5 minutes and then add in your TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce. Fry for a further 3 minutes and then remove and set aside.
- Prepare all of your toppings and set them aside.
- Get your store-bought Margherita pizza and remove its packaging.
- Layer on your toppings starting with your sliced bacon bits, cooked sausage, sliced mushroom, chopped tomato, crumbled black pudding, and egg in the centre of your pizza.
- Bake in the oven according to the pizza’s package instructions.
- Serve up with a generous drizzle of TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce and enjoy!
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing MetroLifestyleTeam@Metro.co.uk.
MORE : Try this warming pumpkin and coconut laksa recipe – perfect for autumn
MORE : Woman shares four-ingredient air fryer banana bread recipe
MORE : Food and drink gift ideas to buy the culinary connoisseur this Christmas